CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!

We had a great day!
Yes we did!
That is all I can say,
We had a great Day!

Okay, that was a terrible tribute to the famous Dr. Seuss, but I tried. Today we spent the entire day trying to speak in rhymes. Needless to say some very strange words came out of our mouths, but we had fun, lots and lots of fun. We also sang "Happy Birthday" to Dr. Seuss ALL DAY LONG. It seems like someone was singing the entire day. Again, it was fun! We also read "The Cat in the Hat" and giggled a lot. We also made our very own Cat in a Hat. I just love him. Especially the bow tie, one student had the saddest look on his face after he finished his Cat and I asked him what was wrong. "T" looked at me and said, "you forgot his tie". Oh My! So we quickly added a bow tie to finish him off. Truly today was a great day!

1 comment:

  1. We made these today! We used a large and small circle for the head and we used black pipe cleaners for his whiskers. Thanks for such a wonderful idea for Dr. Seuss week!

    ReplyDelete