CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dr Jean!

Right after Thanksgiving I was given an amazing opportunity to attend a Dr. Jean seminar. http://drjean.org/ If you've never been - TRY TO GO! I had no idea I would enjoy it so much.

That's me on the right and on the left is our amazing new director, Mrs. Cynthia Turner. I don't think she has ever seen me so quiet! I didn't want to take a breath or go to the bathroom in fear of missing something. I learned so much and now feel as though 2011 will be a more fun and educational year for my class.

7 comments:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And he actually bought me lunch as I found it for him smile Therefore let me rephrase that:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thankful to you that you produced this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is always so interesting to visit your site.

    ReplyDelete